Friday, August 28, 2009

Sit Lila Sit!

Lila loves her eemo and her cousins. When I need to drop her off for urgent dental visits (I got my root canal..UGH!), she's always up to something. Her latest and greatest achievement is being able to go from the crawling position to a sitting position. She showed her eemo and cousins this move and decided not to show me until last night. It just makes me appreciate the time I have before having to go back to work next year. Can I just stay at home forever? Hubs made me buy a lotto ticket today. $333 Million. If I win, I'll buy all my readers something. lol...if only!

1 comment:

jangmi said...

we pitched in $20 w/ phils friends for the jackpot...if we had won, i would've let you stay home forever so that we can hang out all day and be the coolest mommmies eva!!