Monday, August 3, 2009

Go Baylor Bears!

I was a cheerleader all four years of high school. Some of my best memories of high school came from my cheer days...the first one was me having a crush on the only Asian instructor at cheer camp. Anyhow, I even took a picture with him and stuck it in a frame. Little did I know, he was gay. What a surprise, right?

The hubs came back yesterday (yay!) with a gift from the Rasmituths.



Freakin cute. Not sure where she'll wear the cheerleading outfit...maybe to Chicago grandma's house? I think the hubs was even more into it than me because his alma mater is all over those outfits.

The katiedid dress needs to be put on hold. I made a smocked dress instead and came to the realization that loose straps, buttons, flowers, anything that can be put in one's mouth will be a major distraction. She could not focus on anything cause of those straps. What a mouther.

4 comments:

jyang said...

super cute! she'll take after her mommy. btw, the ladybug theme will be soo cute. i know you'll make everything super adorable!

Grace Y said...

so adorable! btw- I think you were a cheerleader all 3 years of HS, not 4. they didn't have freshman cheer till we left, remember?? fun times! :) I love how you research the meaning to everything (like the ladybugs) before going through with something. so thorough!

ck said...

nice one grass. i always think that way...maybe it's cause i wished i was a cheerleader my fresh year.

jangmi said...

omg, LC is head cheerleader in the making!! gooooooooo coyote!!