Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday night

Alone and alone. I triple check that all the doors are locked before I go upstairs for the night. I FREAKED OUT when I realize I didn't close the side door in my garage. I took out the trash today and prob forgot to lock it. Imagine if I didn't double check. I need to stop!

I got to see Emily again this week :) Cute as a button with the fullest cheeks in town. Lila was screaming for joy when she saw her. Literally screamed the whole time she was there. Maybe it was cause she was happy to see Bebe the dog too? Who knows?



Bebe is such a great dog...my kind of dog. Doesn't bark, sits a foot away from you, and is like a bodyguard for the baby. When Emily cries, she runs on over to the owner to alert her.

Sorry Bebe, Lila didn't mean to yank on your floppy ears :(



Today was a good day. The lil one enjoyed swimming today, and we actually stayed out for a full hour in the pool! It was quite nice putting her down in the evening because she was completely knocked out, and I had some time to put the laundry away in her room without her waking up. I should be more careful about putting sunscreen on my feet because they are black. Not tan but black! It's gross because my body is sooooo 5 shades lighter. Not a pretty sight. Who ever thinks about putting sunscreen on feet though??? Is it just me?

Our play area is halfway completed. I'll get to finally check that off the list. She has a blank stare when I plop her in...at least it's not crying, right?

2 comments:

jangmi said...

lila is a lucky girl!! her play area is better than chuck e cheese!! love the lady bug dohl theme...totally cute. =)

BanglePark said...

lol - seriously...your baby girl is the cutest 'lil thing! she's not scared of dogs? i used to be when i was a kid...i still remember running for my life! i am actually getting ready to open etsy shop. you have to help me thru it!