Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baptism

Lila will be baptized this month. This is a special event for us. She is a constant reminder that God is good and has blessed us with such a perfect gift. She is our perfect little person, and I am always amazed at how much I can love her more and more everyday. Gosh I'm being so mushy after reading my (only) 8 completed pages of her scrapbook. To think she's almost a year and I'm not even done with 2008! I opened it up tonight wanting to finish up another page, but instead I just looked over what I completed, closed it, tucked it back under my desk, and now am blogging! Too many projects to complete, too little time in one day.

Anyhow, I'm going to have my fam take lots of pictures of her that day, and it occurred to me that she needs a baptism outfit. Not really "needs", but a onesie or her everyday dresses just will not do! This is an excuse to go shopping for an outfit. Shopping at Joann's that is! :)

I'm hoping I can make her something to wear. Will I have time? If not, I can always trust my local TJ Maxx to find a dress. I'm seriously done with mall shopping!

No comments: