Friday, August 21, 2009

L and C but no W

It's here! I got a C pendant from my cous as a bridesmaid gift, and I wanted a smaller version with an L. The pendants are from Majollie, and the owner is a sweet gal with great taste on jewelry. She's in her late 20's so she knows what styles the average 20/30 something gal would love to own, so all her pieces are drool worthy.

Wow, this pic makes my C look horribly scratched up and in dire need of a cleaning!!!



The hubs asks why I didn't get a W too. Gosh...how can I explain that it just wouldn't look good with three pendants hanging from one necklace. I told him to get me this gold ladybug charm bracelet from Tiffany's and add on three other charms - one being a heart with a W engraved on it (knowing full well he would never pay this much for a plain bracelet)...



No response from him!

2 comments:

jyang said...

hi, i love the pendants and been looking to get one but haven't found one that i liked. is majollie a store name? am i able to get it online? thanks!

jyang said...

thank you so much for the info. i will contact her and find out. btw, what size is yours? it is about the size of a penny or smaller? thanks!