Friday, July 31, 2009

First idea won't work, let's go with the second

I had all these ideas written in my notepad for her first birthday theme, but when I added up the decorations and got some figures on how much things would cost...I sadly moved on. With me not working, I really have to be careful where I spend our money. 1st birthday party or mortgage? I had to pause for a second on what the right answer was. (jk)

So the theme has been set in stone. I booked a balloon place and am movin on to the diy stuff meaning invitations, guest table area, sweets section, and the "other" section. Hopefully I can blog about my findings and my diy stuff (but might move the diy section to the craft blog).

The theme...



ladybugs, the little lucky creatures! really, they bring blessings to farmers and to the hubs. He found a dead one in his caesar salad at Black Angus last week and we got comped. Lucky us!

Any and all ideas are soooooo welcome!

1 comment:

BanglePark said...

wow - I never knew that about ladybugs! I can't believe she's almost 1 already. and c'mon - dohl happens once in her lifetime. mortgage pymts are every month! live it up! haha jk.