Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Look pretty"

I've been trying to teach our coyote sign language for the past month with no results. She does this wrist twisting motion periodically, and I keep thinking to myself is she signing "all done"???? No, I think not. She does it at the most random times. Oh well, I'll keep at it with hopes that one day she'll sign "I love you" and make my heart melt.

What she has caught on to is to "Look Pretty" aka eepunjee!





These pics remind me why I love having a girl. To think, I only wanted two boys! I wouldn't have been able to tell them to look pretty or make them this dress:



My next venture from this site, katiedid. So cute! The models make it look even cuter. I shall do it this weekend since the hubs is going to be out of town. Hate lonely weekends!

3 comments:

sillie smile said...

she is so so so so SO pretty! HAHAHA! i just laughed so loud when i saw the cute head tilt. love it!

and the dress!! so cute :) maybe you can have 2 girls, and make them matching dresses!! (someday)

jangmi said...

oh my!! who taught L that???? it is sooo funny! yes, i must agree having a girl is so much fun. whats up w/ the hair? its sticking up again...does this mean lb still has hope?? i miss the hair SO MUCH! is this the weekend w is in lv?

lilsprinkles said...

love it when she does it!