Friday, July 3, 2009

yummy sushi!

It's been well over a year since I've had sushi. Oh how I miss Midori all you can eat sushi in Encino! One day, we will visit you soon.

The fam took me out for bday sushi, and I devoured the spicy tuna, dynamite, soft shell crab, baked scallops rolls like it was nothing. YUMMY! I want to go again! Why did I wait this long to eat sushi??? BF sites say it's ok to eat whatever you want...all in moderation!

Restaurant eating has gotten a little tricky now. No more bringing in the stroller or car seat. Lila now gets to eat in her portable fisher price seat which is soooo weird to me! She's getting so big :( I'm still not used to her sitting with us at the dinner table expecting to be fed a meal.

7 month check up was a good one! Lila showed the doctor she could sit all by herself. Appa was so proud! Kisses all around!

4 comments:

jangmi said...

more sushi this weekend!!?? happy early bday, mama!! can't believe lila needs her own seat now...she's officially a your +1!

btw: what the heck are you doing posting in the middle of the night??? explanation please!

Grace Y said...

cuuuute!! I love the little sucker :) Over a year of not eating sushi?!?! Makes me wonder if pregnancy is worth it. harhar- of course it is! Happy Early birthday... I ran into Hans and Russ today at South Coast. Happy Surprise!

Have fun at the bbq tomorrow!

sillie smile said...

awwww so sweet!
such a cutie, how can you not cover her in kisses?!

skinnyfat said...

happy birthday!!! aren't i such a good friend? i will text you about michael jackson, but not to wish you a happy bday. i am glad you got your fix of sushi this week. now go and eat some real meat and drink a glass of wine to celebrate! lots of love!