Monday, July 13, 2009

Just breathe

The Renegade is over, and we are very happy that we participated in this fair. I can breathe a sigh of relief now. I have somewhat of a break from crafting to focus on some other important things like planning the dol. AH! Yes, the dol is coming up, and I am reminded every so often to start thinking about booking stuff. Venue is set. Food is set. Dduk is set. Next up is photographer and decorations. I'm hoping I can make the invitations and some fun gift bags for the lil ones attending. We'll see if that happens!

Anyhow, the Renegade was tons of fun, and we made some new craft friends. The whole fam came over in addition to several cousins with their significant others (first time meeting them)! One particular cousin wasn't too happy that I didn't have our alma mater on one of the paperweights. Sorry...I didn't think anteaters were so gung-ho about their college. :P

Lila was a trooper. Actually I should say both daddy and Lila were troopers for making the trip downtown. It was so great seeing her since I barely got to spend time with her during the weekend.



I attended a wedding on Sunday, and it was beautiful. Four Seasons. It had to be beautiful! The bride was gorgeous, and she changed into the most prettiest han-boks I've seen. I wish I took a picture of it. It was a modern version of a han-bok...long white strapless dress with flower detailing on the bust area. I want one!

I'll be going to another wedding this Saturday, and I've hired a nanny. Yes, this is a first. I'm nervous. I have our phone numbers jotted down as well as two other numbers of people who will be at the wedding. Doctor's number as well. Hmm...anything else? Crossing my fingers Lila will stay asleep and not make a peep.

2 comments:

jangmi said...

omg...my fav moment...the photobooth!! ahhhhh!! i was dying!

skinnyfat said...

congrats on a job well done!! what's next? time to finally relax and enjoy some free time!!!