Sunday, July 19, 2009

Frustration

for Lila. She's teething again! Her top tooth (why did I think teeth came out in pairs??) is breaking through, AND it's a big one! It's nicknamed the chipmunk tooth. She hasn't been waking up at night because of the pain, but I could tell it's been bothering her during the day. She's drooling, mouthing everything in sight, and just showing signs of irritability. It probably doesn't help that she's frustrated about not being mobile either!

Three days ago, she started doing the belly crawl or the commando crawl. She's been using her big belly to move around in circles and combining that with rolling to get around to her favorite toys like the diaper caddy and the remote controls. I can't imagine how it will be once she gets the hang of crawling! I'm not even close to baby proofing anything.

My next project needs to be creating a gated space for her with those mats. Anyone recommend good play mats?

My other project is to get the hubs to create this for my backyard:

He said he would after glancing at it during Entourage. HAHA yea right! I doubt he remembers me showing him this. I really do want a little veggie garden now that our backyard has been torn up. No more scary weeds and mosquitoes! Yay!

Anyhow, our first nanny night out went great! Maybe I can drop the texting every other hour now. Next up is date night w/ the hubs next Friday at Mastros...celebrating a belated anniversary and our birthdays.

Lastly, skb is having her baby tonight. Fighting mama! Can't wait to see E!

3 comments:

jangmi said...

they did your backyard fast!! aww...poor lila. hope that tooth comes out fast. she's going to look so cute w/ that "chipmunk tooth"! hey, whoever said it was easy lookin beautiful???

jangmi said...

oh yea, we just bought the playmat from gihm suh jung ghee. i don't know if theres better but i sure do like looking at the fobby cartoon pics!

Asianmommy said...

That looks live a fabulous garden. I would love it!