Monday, May 25, 2009

No internet = :<

Since my internet went down this past week, I realized how much I CANNOT live without it. What made it worse was that I had internet at random times, and then suddenly my connection would get lost. Frustrating! It would have been better if I just didn't have it all. The hubs said to wait a week, and I was thinking a week is nothing. Yea right, a week is long!

Recap of this week - we visited my grandma at Rose Hills. This was the first time I brought Lila to her gravesite. I always make a note to wear my sunglasses because it's hard to keep back the tears. I'm a crier, but when it comes to my grandma, the tears just fall so easily. We all miss her!!!! If only she got to meet her great granddaughter...one day.



Lila's been a great eater thus far except for butternut squash. Who doesn't like squash especially CCC's squash? I totally thought she would love it because hubs and I ate CCC's squash countless times while I was preggo, but it wasn't a hit. I just pureed some apricots, so I'm excited to see if she'll like those tomorrow.

Bye Bye Bouncer, Hello Saucer! The new IT toy in our household...she LOVES it! Lila thanks you eemo!



On another note, do I cut her mullet or what? Her hairdo is a little tame now. The front hairs don't stand up as much because of the weight, but as much as the front has grown, the back is growing rapidly too. I'm scared to cut it...I'm not ready!

3 comments:

skinnyfat said...

aw. i miss your g-ma too! she would be so proud of you!! lila and sam look so much alike these days. i am loving her mullet. doesn't won love it just as much? it is totally the glamrock hair style! :-) miss you.

lilsprinkles said...

her eyes are getting bigger as she gets older! lol...love the picture with the 3 of them!

jangmi said...

so that's why you were MIA last week...no internet! i get it now. accept the hair, i've come to realize there is nothing we can do about it. =)