Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wall Collage...50% done

Hmmm...Lila likes it! She kept staring at it the whole day today wondering why a big brown paper bag was hanging off the wall. I didn't want to waste my craft paper (cheapo), so I used Trader Joes bags which didn't help because I didn't take the handles off nor did I tape it evenly (smart). I'm horrible with handyman projects. I'm hoping that the wall will look better after the five other frames go up. Can you believe me, a gal who didn't think I needed to use a leveler and a preggers who is almost 7 months actually accomplished this? Who needs a husband!? hehe

3 comments:

Grace Y said...

it's coming along great! love that wedding photo esp. Please have it done by the time of your bbq so I can be impressed by your handy work. btw- I have that same pottery barn pillow Lila is leaning on (but mine is yellow).

jangmi said...

looks good! it better be finished before the bbq! =)

jyang said...

dang,...looks good - teach me cuz i really don't want to use a leveler (i'm lazy too) and asking my hubby would take another 2 yrs! =).

happy 1st mother's day to you - how special!