Monday, May 4, 2009

Leg warmers

One thing I'm trying not to do is overdress my daughter. I have a tendency to do so which I'm reminded all too often. Also, I've noticed my daughter takes after both mommy and daddy in that she has clammy feet. TMI! But yes, she has the ultimate clammalicious feet. Socks are her worse enemy in warm weather, but I just can't help it sometimes. Maybe it's because of that constant reminder from my mom, mil, anyone from the 1st generation that you must wear socks to keep from getting cold.

Anyhow, I came across baby leg warmers and purchased a couple because I thought it would be perfect to keep a pair handy in my bag. I would hate to have under dressed my daughter in a onesie and have her legs exposed while I'm out and about. I do keep an extra outfit in the car in case of an emergency, but these leg warmers take up such little space and are just so adorable! Also, the weather has been so crazy lately. Saturday was so chilly, yet Sunday was so nice and warm out that I got sunburned on my chest and face!



I bought a thick pair and a thin pair...didn't realize you can find them in different cotton weights. I also found the perfect pair for my niece which I'm including in her birthday present.

See -



She's into ballet and maybe one day will start actual ballet classes. How cute would it be to wear a tutu with these!?!

Now I just gotta find my leg warmers so I can be twins with her! hehe...yes, I do own a pair. My mom brought some home from the motherland a couple of years ago when it was the big trend to wear them over your shoes.

P.S. Wall collage is at a stand still...

3 comments:

skinnyfat said...

omg. those ballerina leg warmers are freaking cute! s will love them! did you ever end up wearing those leg warmers of yours or what?

jangmi said...

LB has clammy feet too (and hands)!!! she totally got that from me. ok, gotta go back to bed...just finished a feeding and was crazy enough to check email. 99!

skinnyfat said...

i rented bride wars last night!!! should i bring it over????