Monday, May 18, 2009

this is how lila rolls...



Just when I started to get some good sleep, she starts to roll. How does sleep and rolling correlate? My paranoid booty can't seem to get good deep sleep because I keep thinking she'll forget to sleep with her head to the side when she's on her tummy. She's been sleeping on her stomach this past week, and I think she prefers it because she knows how to roll from tummy to back. I couldn't capture that on video - she only seems to do it when no one is watching.

On another note, summer time is pretty much here for my community. I've already seen people swimming since the start of May. Gotta love SoCal weather! Since the hubs gets summer hours, we're hoping to make those Fridays the swimming days. Her swim gear:



My dilemma...what do I wear? Stretch mark cream didn't help me one bit during my pregnancy. :(

2 comments:

jangmi said...

i think i'm gonna have to swim in a turtle neck and sweat pants. you can find me at the bottom of the pool.

sillie smile said...

ok, i know i keep saying this, but she's SUCH a pretty little girl :) so cute!

and um, swimming? i think we'll go right before it gets dark, so no one can see anything clearly :( i actually got a maternity bathing suit and am scared to wear it!