Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

The weekend seemed too short. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms! It was exciting for people to say those three words to me. What a first! Lila gave me some extra time to sleep this morning...maybe her gift to me. :P

Shot of her new sleep position. ^^



The twins had their 3rd birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Had fun, ate so many slices of the yummy pizza, Lila fell asleep in my arms towards the end, and we went crept out of there after Chuck threw tickets into the crowd. Madness broke out among the kids AND adults who were trying to grab the tickets off the ground. It was as if Chuck threw money into the air.

B & S opening up their gifts. Got B his Star Wars lightsaber and S a My Little Pony House.


Cheese!






Had Benihana for Mother's Day Dinner. Craziness I tell you! Lila was not into the whole knife throwing, steam volcano, fried rice heart beating, etc. Good thing I had a couple toys handy or else we prob wouldn't have been able to finish our food, and Beni's just isn't the same when it's take out. I finished off that green tea ice cream like it was water...for those of you who don't know, I'm a good eater. :P

2 comments:

jangmi said...

happy mothers day!! looks like lila def. loves her crib...looking @ that pic makes me wanna take a nap.

lilsprinkles said...

omg! the pix of lila in her crib looks just like sam! or could it be the pj's and blanket that make her look like sam???