Sunday, May 3, 2009

Starting on SOLIDS!

Anxiety kicked in Friday night! I wanted to make sure I had everything ready for Saturday morning for Lila's first taste of cereal.

We started with 1 teaspoon of Earth's Best Organic Rice Cereal mixed with 4 teaspoons of my breast milk. She ate every bite! It made me kinda sad cause I realized she's not a little baby anymore :(



It was fun feeding her because I got to do that airplane thing with the spoon. I get such a kick out of that!

my messy eater! -



Next week - sweet potatoes! Hopefully I can get a shot of her with food splattered all over her mouth and cheeks...I find that so adorable!!!

2 comments:

jangmi said...

omg!! too cute! can you get a messy-rice-cereal-all-over-your-face picture? i wonder what her next poopoo is going to be like??? solid??

ck said...

@jangmi - NOOOO solid poo!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls no, i'm not ready for that yet! haha. her poo has been the same consistency but more smelly in my opinion!