Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome Home...it's official!

2008 is probably the busiest and one of the craziest years for us. In addition to welcoming our first baby which can be any day now, we are proud to say we are owners of this lovely home below:




I call it the Carmenita home because it's the colors of my junior high...yellow and green. :P

I'm sad to be moving out of the valley because of the great friends we've made and to be leaving our church, The Garden. That's definitely the number one thing we will miss about this area.

On the flip side, I'll be only 10 minutes away from my mom and sis! Plus, my girlfriends are nearby, so I'll be able to see them more often! Yay!

5 comments:

skinnyfat said...

am i crazy? i love the carmenita colors! i love love the colors. it reminds me of a country cottage! i'm so happy that you're coming back south! welcome home.

BanglePark said...

congratulations! so happy you & lila will be closer now. we knew you'd come back! =)

sillie smile said...

beautiful!!
lucky... to have a beautiful home, and be in the OC...

excited to visit you in the house, and to meet Lila!

don't worry, we won't bring sillie when we visit.(germs!)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new house! what a crazy year for you, so many things goin on! hope ur doing well!

jangmi said...

YEAAAAAA~!!! congrats again. i still can't believe you're back...the house looks awesome. can't wait to see it in person. can you just move already??? =P