Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday update

I don't know what to do with myself. My first day of not working has been hard. One of the first things I did when I woke up was check my work email. I still have access to my work email from home, and I can't believe I actually signed on. Work withdrawal, I guess?

I've been busy making dolls. Busy making food for myself since I can't eat at my good ol work cafeteria. I just finished taking a 15 minute walk around my complex and met an old grandma who said I don't look like I can deliver in 3 weeks. She thinks I'm too small! That was nice to hear considering I feel like a whale. I'm going to take another walk in a few hours because I feel like I gained 5 pounds alone from dinner last night at Lawry's.

My family went to Lawry's to celebrate my mom's 60th. This is what we bought her:



Hopefully my mom will put it to good use!

Lawry's was delish. I think my favorite part of Lawry's besides the actual prime rib is the salad. Won would still prefer caesar's salad over the spinning salad!...Gasp!

Anyhow, I'm off to watch Oprah and think of what to make for dinner. :-)

3 comments:

jangmi said...

i thought you were gonna say the chips and meatballs were your next fav things at lawrys. p and i LOVE the spinning salad...why is it soooooo dang good???

that bag is sooooo pretty....when will i be able to buy a bag like that for myself??? not for a long time....thats for sure!

sillie smile said...

cute bag, but what i envy more is that you went to lawrys!!! i miss lawry's. p won't take me anymore, because he would rather go to mastros.(which i still love)

but i think i love EVERYTHING about lawry's. everything.

lucky you... get to stay home!

lilsprinkles said...

i never thought i would say this but i don't think i can go back for a LONG time! after feeling so sick to my stomach that night, i ate k's leftovers the next evening!!! i'm so gross!!! wasn't the fontosy cake soooo yum?