Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random thoughts

I'm 37 weeks, full term! I actually had a semi-productive day today. I met with my pediatrician, and he was adorable. Late 50's/early 60's...a tender, caring grandpa. He was so sweet, and he gave me a "nuggie" because I told him I didn't know I needed a pediatrician before I could take my baby home from the hospital. First of all, I haven't had a nuggie in a long time and secondly, he did it in a way that wasn't awkward because that's something you don't do to a stranger.

I stopped watching Jon and Kate probably 6 months ago, but I started up again because I wanted to watch them take their vows again in Hawaii. I'm happy cause there is a J&K marathon going on right now!

SKB reminded me that I'll have to send my announcements during xmas time. I think she offered to help me because this girl has the BEST penmanship in the WORLD! SKB - did you offer to help or is it all in my head? hehe :P Sars bought me a gift cert to a photographer in my local area, Jill Peterson, and I love her style! I'm wondering if it will be too crazy to bring the photog to my house to take shots? I'm considering it even with all the hectic things going on in my life because I just love those black and white naked newborn shots where the baby is laying on the dad's hand. Do you know what I mean? I'm sure I can take them at her studio but at 2-3 weeks, I'm scared to take her out and about except for doctor visits.

I did buy her outfit for the photo though. Lila will be wearing this tiara velvet headband and nothing else!

4 comments:

jangmi said...

cute cute cute! what is lila going to wear home from the hospital??? do you have a special "going home" outfit??

BanglePark said...

i can't wait Chris! you have to make a brag book after the photog session. i'm gonna see if your photog has a blog/website. you know me and stalking photographers. =)

Unknown said...

i get the first picture!

skinnyfat said...

yes, my offer to help is still good! :-) dude, i cannot believe you are full term. you can have a baby anytime now, and she'll be good to go! i am thankful for your healthy pregnancy!