Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Costume Part II

Juno and Bleeker!





No one knew who I was, even while walking beside Won. They thought he was Napoleon Dynamite or Will Ferrel from Semi-Pro, and me...just a preggers wearing a funky outfit. I didn't have the right skirt nor the right hoodie, but I had the striped shirt and I wore my hair in a ponytail!?!? This pic scares me though. Look at my monster hand! (Thanks Jangmi for the idea)

I finally can mark off another item on my to do list. I got a haircut! I chopped off about 5 inches on Saturday. I'm loving it because it feels so light, and I can cut some time from showering - prob my #1 thing I DESPISE DOING! Don't get me wrong. I take showers...I just hate them. Is that weird?

6 comments:

BanglePark said...

puhahaha! that is hilarious! Very original! (Your hand does look prosthetic I have to say hahaha, sorry.) very cute picture!!

jangmi said...

omg! won is the perfect korean bleeker! please tell me he bought the headband for the costume...=) so i went to work as a "park ranger" and i saw this kindergardener w/ the same costume! except he had the MONKEY!! awwww man!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA wonnn!!!! hahahahahaha!

lilsprinkles said...

won had the perfect costume...you, not so much.

skinnyfat said...

hahahhahha. love the look on won. you just looked like you dressed in the dark. hahaha. JK. i heart you.

Anonymous said...

OMG, your costume is soooo original, I love it!!