Monday, November 24, 2008

Fair Weekend Update

The weekend went by so quickly. We packed up at least 10 boxes and took them to BP both Saturday and Sunday. I didn't realize we lived so far after doing the Valley - OC drive back to back. I live far!

We met our neighbors, and one guy is a cop. I was so excited to hear that! I've always had nightmares when I was younger about someone breaking into my house, so to know that there is cop next door makes me feel safer for some reason. It's a recurring nightmare of mine...hate it! Do you have a recurring nightmare? Won has one and will break into sweats when he wakes up from it. It's of him missing an important final to graduate college!??? Wish I had a dream book to make sense of what all of this means.

Anyhow, lil sprinkles had our first holiday fair yesterday. You can read it about here.



Here is a pic of our booth. Initially, big sis was going to work alone, but I ended up going after she called me at the butt crack of morning telling me how the turnout was insane! People started lining up at 5:30am to get in.

Buttons were a hit, SC paperweights were a hit...big sis dolls...eh! Too high of a price point? We're not sure, but we're hoping the next fair on 12/6 at Cerritos Tall Mouse will be better for us.

1 comment:

BanglePark said...

hiii~! you're a trooper - to make it to your crafts fair like 2 weeks from your due date. it's really happening!! we're waiting by our phones!!!