Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My list of things to do before Lila arrives...

One of my good friends, Jangmi, who is also expecting a baby girl (just 3 months after Lila) got me thinking about what I want to do before Lila arrives. I have so many things I want to do but I know I can't. I just have to come to terms with it!!! I have 2 lists going. Tell me I'm not crazy!

Things I want to do but it just ain't happening

1.) Charles David Sample Sale next week. I missed this sale the past 3x...gotta miss it again this time around. I prob would have gone if I was maybe 7 months preg like a MCN, but it got me thinking that I wouldn't know what size shoe to buy for myself. My feet are SOOOOO swollen. Like sausages.

2.) Black Friday Sale at Camarillo outlets. I love love love Black Friday, and the outlets even open up at 12 am. Sadly, I've missed shopping on this special Friday the past how many years because I've always been in Chi-town.

3.) Disneyland with the twins. My sis had gone to D with Brady and Samantha the past several weeks, and I really really wanted to go with them and ride the kiddie rides and see their happy faces light up when they see Mickey or the Princesses or whatever character excites them. The reality is that I just cannot walk long distances without feeling winded. I'm officially waddling.

4.) Stop working now. Impossible; I have 2.5 more weeks.

5.) Take a trip with my girlfriends. A mini one!

6.) Buy a xmas tree - def not happening. All our xmas decorations are in storage.

7.) Eat Thanksgiving dinner with the family.

Things I want to do and might come to fruition

1.) Get a haircut. Desperately needed!

2.) Eat at Mastro's. I keep forgetting there is one right near me in Thousand Oaks. This time I would get bone-in anything!

3.) It was #7 up above. Had to move it out of this list after thinking some more.

4.) Finish my honeymoon album and my baby shower scrapbook

5.) Watch Star of my Heart (Korean drama w/ the late Choi Jin Sil)

6.) Go to the mall and TRY on sunglasses and then buy a pair. I'm always buying before I try on...big mistake. Stupid one on this list but I'm always thinking of it when I wear my current sunglasses while driving.

7.) Buy xmas presents now so I don't have to stress in December.

8.) Wash, sort, separate the Hefty bag of clothes handed down from my sis.

9.) Finish her room...sigh. A big task.

10.) Date night with the hubs ~ nice dinner, movie, and dessert. I'm aiming to complete this one!!

There you have it.

2 comments:

BanglePark said...

she's coming at the perfect time though! right before Christmas - it's like the perfect gift! one thing at a time...so excited!!

jangmi said...

sounds like you might be able to do #2 and #10 together...since time is definitely ticking. omg, i didn't know you only had 2.5 weeks of work left...i'm sure its going at a snails pace right now but it'll be over before you know it. lucky duck. i like your list. print the damn thing and start checking it off already! =P