Monday, October 13, 2008

My Baby Shower

For those of you who know me, I'm a pretty emotional/sensitive person. I didn't realize I could get any more emotional until this weekend of my baby shower. I couldn't help but tear up at my shower and couldn't help but cry when I got home to read all the cards. My hormones are out of control! I wasn't like this in my first two trimesters, so I guess it's all hitting me at once as I'm nearing my due date.

My sis did such a wonderful job planning the shower, and everything came out SO adorable! Thanks to my special friends and my mom who also helped out with the shower!

Invitation (onesie was the theme):



Friends wrote down advice/words of encouragement on a onesie to go into my scrapbook:



Scrapbook made by sis (I love the scrapbook because it matches the scrapbook from my bridal shower!):


(baby shower scrapbook)

(bridal shower scrapbook - 3 years ago!!!)

Décor:







Food (Whole foods, salad made by my mom, fruit salad made by SKB, baby cupcakes made by cats):







Favors (Lila cookies):



Prizes (archipelago candles supplied by none other than ames and goody bags sewn by my sis filled with lotion, a notepad, and other fun stuff):



Onesie Cake from Beverly's Best:



One of the games (guess the ingredients):



Friends and family:













I received a wide range of gifts from necessities off my registry to necessities for dressing up Lila like a pink Burberry dress, pink Burberry jacket, pink Uggs, Trumpete socks, J&J Capelet, onesies galore, etc! She's spoiled already!

My one request from my sis was to knit something for Lila. As soon as I saw the hat and booties, I couldn't help but shed a tear.



After the shower, Won and I ate dinner with my sis, Kye and the twins. It's amazing how they've grown so much. They're both speaking in full sentences!





Samantha showing me her Halloween costume...Minnie Mouse again this year. She loves MM!



Brady "flying high" with emo-boo.

5 comments:

sillie smile said...

wow, i missed out! your sis did an amazing job on the shower. everything is SO cute, and detailed! I love it! :) glad you were showered :)

Unknown said...

Wedding shower blah blah blah...but the last post about britney and the nail salon was hilarious. Did the nail girl call you "honey" too? You and W have to check out this youtube clip of a comedian talking about nail salons. It's really funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

BanglePark said...

I had so much fun - your sis and the girls really outdid themselves again! I must get your mom's broccoli salad recipe. The countdown officially begins! eeek~!

Anonymous said...

yay for fobby socks!!! haha xoxoxo

jangmi said...

your sister really did do an amazing job! i dont know how she did all that with two little ones running around...=) so you have a list of things you want to do before Lila comes?? please post.