Sunday, September 27, 2009

10 months

I love the weekends, and I love my Lila. How is it that one small tiny person could bring such joy to me? I'm feeling so warm and fuzzy these days...must be because it's that time of the month. And by the way, who said breastfeeding delays your period!???? I guess I was the unlucky one because my first visit from aunt flo was only three months after giving birth. Shucks!

Weekends are wonderful because of family time. We ate at our fave place, Souplantation. We shopped and shopped and bought some outfits for her. Lila has been fortunate to wear Samantha unni's clothes, so I've been lucky not to buy much for her. However this weekend we splurged and got some cute clothes for her to wear for our family photo session next month. Gosh...already. Must kick butt in overdrive to lose the final pounds before the dohl. My friend said the first birthday is the unveiling of the new mama's body and then second comes the celebration. haha isn't that the truth!!!!

Lila is officially 10 months now, and I'm constantly reminded that she's not a little baby anymore. She loves to stand every chance she gets. She'll let go for a few seconds and fall on her butt. It's amazing to see her trying to do it by herself. I love this stage!

She has made a great friend at church who so happens to be named Hanna :), and they play together and eat snacks together. I'm such a people watcher, so it's fun to see her interact with other children. I realized she's a sharing person when it comes to toys but not with her snacks. She will fight you to the last cracker!

Her top side teeth have already broke skin, and they're quite crooked. It makes me smile because it's so ugly. Ugly cute? Either way, they make me smile. We've added another routine to bedtime which is brushing her teeth. She totally enjoys this and even opens her mouth when she sees me putting that rubber thimble on my finger.

Lila's fave foods as previously posted is the porridge, yogurt, anything with carbs and my booby! I'm not sure when I'll wean. I thought if I could do it for a year, I'll be completely satisfied but now I keep thinking why give it an end date? We'll see how it goes~

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

skinnyfat said...

where is her 10 months pic? it makes me happy that she has her own little friend named hanna!!! :-) i can't believe she will almost be 1 year. you came a long way too mommy!!! you look so good. ok, try my comments again. it should work.

smiley said...

hi chris! i love reading your blog and whenever i am here, it makes me wanna have a baby. you are so motherly. :)

jangmi said...

ditto on the weekends!! now, lila needs to find a baby friend named rose...no? hahaha

jyang said...

uhm, that was me. got aunt flow after 3 months even though i was bfing 100%. dang we got jipped! lila is growing up soooo fast!