Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun

My sis and Kye brought the twins over to go swimming this weekend, and I can't believe how big they got! It's always a big ordeal for them to come over and there is a schedule in place now. There's always a good hour for them to get used to our place before we head out swimming, and during that time they'll usually flock to their emoboo because he'll pick them up and hang them upside down like little monkeys. It's the cutest thing. I should take a picture of that next time.

For now, here is a picture of them sitting in their favorite chair.



I asked for another pic with their "cute" faces, and Samantha definitely had a cute pose in mind.



I can't wait till my lil one is old enough to play with their cousins!

Also, I'm sooo ecstatic to share with you my very first baby gift from my girlfriend. Sharon bought these OH SO CUTE mary janes from Bottega Veneta.





First of all, who knew that Bottega made baby stuff? AND these shoes come with their own soft shoe pouch! Now I can really appreciate and understand when mommies say it's fun having a girl because of all the cute clothing, shoes, and accessories you can buy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

bottega veneta shoes as her first pair of shoes? man, i'm jealous. she has better shoes than me!

- sar

Anonymous said...

wow, Sharon is crazy? sorry, you will be getting just regular generic gifts from me. haha. btw, ur twin relatives are soooo big already. Very very adorable and cute!

sillie smile said...

p wants to know this blog's address so he can read this one as well! HAHAHA!

love the shoes :) it makes it so much more fun, when the gifts start coming, right?! :)

skinnyfat said...

omg. the shoes are so freakin cute! love it. i'm so happy you're having a girl!!!!

ps. skinnyfat is up and running again.

lilsprinkles said...

save those for my next baby!
big sis

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh too cute cus!!

jangmi said...

omg!! the twins are so big now!! they are so cute! i can't wait to see our kids together...its going to be so much fun!

jyang said...

omg those shoes are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. sorry for the many comments - this will be the last...for now =). i'm soo getting those if i ever have a daughter!