Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I should be sleeping

My bedtime is being pushed later and later. Why? So much going on in my world. I think I secretly like being bombarded with stuff because it makes me stressed which in turn makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. Does that make sense?

1.) Gearing up for the holidays (lil sprinkles). Thus, making the office/craft room a complete mess. Felt, cotton, thread, INVITES everywhere!

2.) Preparing for the dohl which is almost 1 month away. I'm SOOOOOO behind. Someone kick me in the booty to get going! Banner, cupcake toppers, treat bags, doljabi table...hmmm...what else??? I'm about 80% done with the invites. Yay for completing that!! I'm proud of the invites because I saved some money by doing them myself. Every penny counts. BTW, why the heck are stamps so expensive now?? I spent triple the amount on the stamps than on the invites.

3.) In-laws coming to stay with us for 2 weeks next month. Can't wait because they'll get to see their granddaughter after how long???? They'll trip out FOR SURE! Hmmm...maybe hubs and I can finally make a trip to LB to eat Crab Pot or whatever he's been mumbling about for the past week.

4.) Trying to search for a vacay spot for Spring of next year. We were deciding on March. Supposedly good month for the hubs. Where to go? He hates vacationing at the same place twice, so that kicks Hawaii to the curb. Any suggestions?

5.) Cleaning out the garage and the closets. This is a must as Christmas is right around the corner! I can't wait to finally be able to put my own VERY OWN xmas lights up on my house! Hubs and the FIL will have to help. Is putting them up before Thanksgiving too early? What's the protocol on that?


The end. Need to get in my five hours of sleep before the coyote hollas for me.

1 comment:

jpeanut said...

aw nuts, vacay in march?! are you going to be around on march 20??