Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy busy week again

I tried this post a couple days ago. I edited it and then switched computers and somehow it wasn't there.

2.5 weeks left before the big dohl. Woohoo! I'm excited for the big day. Excited for the in laws to finally see Lila after how long??? Excited for her to taste her first cupcake. Excited to see her in her first han-bok.

I've been sleeping late these days to finish everything up. The banner is done! Treat bags, toppers, favors are left to go. Big sis brought back the famous Hawaiian Shortbread cookies from her trip to Hawaii. I swear you can't just eat one. Have you had one...the ones shaped like a pineapple? Anyhow, they make shortbread cookies in the shape of a 1! How cute is that? Too bad they don't make them during Oct - Dec.

Lila is now in her big girl carseat. Here she is in her lazy boy. Roomy and comfy!



I'm always curious to see what she looks like when the hubs dresses her. She is in an outfit he chose all by himself, and he was so proud of putting that beanie on her. A little too pink for my taste.

Yay, Halloween is right around the corner! We'll be going to a Barnyard Bash put on by my church followed with some trick or treating around my neighborhood. Anyone wanna join us?

3 comments:

skinnyfat said...

countdown to lila's bday begins!!! w did a good job dressing her. last time i had russ dress the baby, he put her shirt on backwards, and i didn't notice until we got to church.

Grace Y said...

she is rockin' that beanie!!! I've always wished I could pull it off... I am no Lila :( Can't wait for her dohl! And I totally know of the cookies you speak of. I have a bunch stashed in my pantry right now.

Unknown said...

i booked my ticket, tell lila auntie sar will be there!