Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cruising and babbling all at 6:30am

Hmmm...when was the last time my wake up time was at 6am pre-Lila days? I think it was when I had to commute to Santa Monica from Cerritos. Ahhh...the good ol American Golf days. My body is slowly adjusting to this early wake up time. Hubs is now following in my footsteps and just waking up when I do so he can play with Lila for an hour before he makes his grueling commute to the valley. I didn't realize Burbank was considered the valley! Makes it sound even more sad for him...OC to the valley.

How can one person be so happy waking up so early? She's a handful of energy...guess it's the 11 or so hours of sleep huh?

It's so crazy to think that just a few weeks ago, there was enough sunshine in the morning to walk into our living room and not turn on the lights. Not anymore! I hate the gloom. :(

Hubs caught her a few days ago on camera doing her normal routine. Cruising timidly and babbling (her first word was appa!), and I could tell she's trying to make out some other words. Maybe someday soon it will be umma? She def has the "pa pa" or "ba ba" down and of course, the shrieking!

**I need to do something about the mess. Must invest in some good toy bins or something asap. Is this what happens when you have a kid?

3 comments:

lilsprinkles said...

so cute and SO loud!

skinnyfat said...

i wish i can reach in the computer screen and give lila a kiss on the cheeks. why is she so adorable? and man, she is an early bird - screaming at 6:30am? got to love it.

Grace Y said...

that is one kick ass play pen... lucky Lila! she's sooo cute!