Friday, October 16, 2009

Her many faces

She's...



She's...



She's...



She's definitely...



Yup, that's her in a nutshell. I got a set of these rubber coasters for free at Artscow.com. You just pay for shipping. So head on over there while supplies last. I actually get all my prints there, and I love the quality. I decided to make another set for the grandparents. Then I wanted to get a mouse pad, a #1 Grandpa coffee mug, an umbrella covered with her pictures, and then I decided I'm not going there. Coasters is enough. They look a bit muted in my pictures, but they look much better in person. Now when I drink my Diet Green Iced Tea everyday, I'll see her happy, pretty, innocent, silly face :) ahhh my love!

4 comments:

cristal.kanuth said...

hi, my name is cristal. i found youR blog by accident a few weeks ago.
the coasters are adorable, and i can't believe they are free! i'm 31 weeks along with my first, and i enjoy reading your blog because your relationship with your daughter is so precious. i can't wait to be a mama so i can have these wonderful memories.

skinnyfat said...

so very cute!!!! love it. :)

jpeanut said...

aww! now you don't need those korean ones with the ladies in their hanboks ;)

jewelbugg said...

awww lila is such a doll! those are very cute coasters!