Monday, April 6, 2009

Christian...Tory...

Christian Louboutins or Christian Sirianos or Tory Burch or all of the above??? That is the question! I've been itching to buy a new pair of shoes. Louboutins are going on sale this week. I'm sure "sale" still means forking out a couple hundred. :< Is it worth it?

I googled Project Runway Season 6 because I've been getting antsy on the outcome of the court case, and I was happy to see that Lifetime will be airing the 6th season this summer and also pleasantly surprised to see that Christian Siriano made a shoe line for Payless!



His shoes are so out there, and the only pair I would buy are prob those brown ankle boots on the bottom right. Sky high, the way I like them! I def wouldn't wear them while holding Lila...imagine another Britney almost mishap. Payless would be so friendly on my wallet!

And then there's Tory Burch...ughh so expensive yet I know I would prob wear her flats like everyday!

I figure Mother's Day is coming up, yay! Totally a reason to ask for new shoes, right?

2 comments:

sillie smile said...

go with practical :) tory burch... hehehe. you'll wear them, and not be in a world of pain!

mother's day is great! esp the first one... so milk it! get 2 pairs!!

Grass said...

I agree! Tory Burch. I have the flats and I wear them all the time, they are super comfy, cute, and practical. Being a mommy... practical is KEY :)