Friday, April 24, 2009

Scrappin away

I'm on a roll!

I enjoy scrapbooking, but it takes me forever to complete a page. I wouldn't necessarily say it's because I'm a perfectionist but more because I'm a fickle person. I'm wishy washy, change my mind ever so often kind of girl ESPECIALLY when it comes to scrapbooking. There are so many paper choices, sticker colors, stamps, die cuts, ahhh! What's sad is that I'm not the kind of scrapbooker that fills the entire page though I would soon like to be. I place pics here and there, add a caption, and top it off with some stickers.

After realizing Lila is almost halfway to her 1 year, it occurred to me I'm only on her birth at the hospital! Slow as molasses. Last night, I was so determined to get her birth completed, and I'm actually done! Here is one of the completed layouts before moving on to Christmas.

3 comments:

Grace Y said...

Cute! As you can see- I have started a blog as well :) I am sooo not a scrap booker, but I aspire to be one day. You're my hero! haha.

Asianmommy said...

Good for you! I gave up on mine a long time ago. :)

skinnyfat said...

ha ha ha!!!! do NOT throw away any more of your scrapbook pages. i think they are wonderful!