Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Never wake a sleeping baby until...

NOW! After an hour and a half of Lila sleeping for her morning nap, I turned on the monitor because I wanted to make sure she just wasn't awake and laying there without making any sounds. To my surprise, she was sleeping on her side. I just had to go in to take a picture of it because this was a first. I crept in silently, pressed the clicker on my camera and realized it was on video mode. The oh so quiet click woke her up (great job on my part), and I kept taping.

My first video post of my lil one waking up...

7 comments:

Grace Y said...

sooooooo cute!!!!! seriously, so cute. She's so precious chris... I LOVE her smile :)

lilsprinkles said...

she's such a light sleeper! just like s! her i-just-woke-up look is so cute.
big sis

skinnyfat said...

she is a professional roller now!!! she is so happy all the time. i love!

BanglePark said...

hahaha that was so cute. SHE's so cute...and grown so much!

Asianmommy said...

How cute! Blink...blink, blink. I love how her little feet keep kicking.

jyang said...

sooo sooo cute! i love how she enjoys being taped towards the end (or just lookin at mommy!)

smiley said...

what a cute clip! lila is so cute!