Friday, December 25, 2009

La La Las Vegas!

Countdown begins! We will be taking our first family vacay to Vegas. I'm excited to getaway. Excited to eat good food. Excited to see how Lila will react to being outside of her "cage"! Excited to play Scrabble with the hubs while Lila sleeps PEACEFULLY in the hotel crib. :)

I started making a checklist of what I need to pack, and it's ridiculous. I cannot believe how much stuff I need to bring for a 1 year old. We're only staying for two days, but I swear I feel like I'm bringing a week's worth of stuff. I guess that's how life is now. Long gone are the days of packing my belongings in a duffle bag!

My fam celebrated Christmas yesterday, and we stuffed ourselves with some awesome potluck food. The kids all got a ton of presents, and Lila was more interested in the ribbons and bows than the gifts. I'm sure next year will be a different story. The adults played White Elephant, and I got some lotion/body stuff while the hubs stole a Starbucks gift card.



the youngins minus Caleb and Matthew



fun for me, not so much for her

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

xoxo

3 comments:

jangmi said...

cute xmas dress. packing for a baby is the reason why i need a van! have a great vacation. =)

skinnyfat said...

viva las begas!!!!! did you win big $$$?

Mandu Eemoh said...

omg. i swear, Lila is growing so fast. Look at her, STANDING next to her cousins in the pic. High Five of Teenagers Lailai!