Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's!

Vegas was a blast! Lila did wonderful on the car rides and slept like a baby the first night. Second night was a different story! She decided to wake up at 2am and play. We didn't go back to sleep till 4am. I've been catching up on my sleep the past two days cause of that night. The hubs won some money on sports betting but then lost it all on roulette. Typical! Vegas always makes you think you can win it all.



SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be bouncing around on the fluffy bed. She learned about jumping on beds from her cousins. Not sure where my other Vegas pics went...can't seem to locate them after I cleaned up my folders. I hope I didn't delete them.

Anyhow, we just celebrated NYE with family five hours before midnight. We toasted with actual champagne after a pizza dinner. So funny how life has changed. Just a few years ago, I was partying it up at one of those LA parties where tickets cost $80. WOW.



::NYE 2006::
My mole days! Btw, that's Daniel Dae Kim from Lost for those of you who don't know! I am such a celebrity freak. I will hunt them down for a pic or an autograph. I have no shame. I once tracked down a D list foreign celebrity at the mall and asked him for an autograph. Oh, the embarrassment!

Happy New Year's everyone! Wishing ya'll a blessed 2010.

8 comments:

jangmi said...

that's what happened when we took lb up north. she woke up at 1 and didn't sleep until like 3. but it was still worth the trip right??? didn't even get a chance to check out cc...strip was so~ crowded. so thanks for posting pics!

jpeanut said...

LOL i love the pillow "wall". and..omgosh, i totally forgot that you had that beauty mark?!!

jyang said...

how cool (your 2006 pic) and real or fake mole?! yes, how new year's have changed after kids!

happy new year!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh man!!! i totally remember taking that. i seriously have the same NYE (minus the baby) this NYE too. pizza for dinner, champagne toast and then bed before 1am. we were so tired from boarding that day...

Coming Soon said...

Love, misery and glory: Jessica Leigh Pennington is a young woman searching for it all: www.2mytruelove.blogspot.com. What she finds changes her life forever.

skinnyfat said...

oh the mole days! i totally forgot about that. happy new year!!!! BONJOUR!!!!

Stella said...

happy new year christina!! omg, the picture of lila having so much fun on the bed is SOOO precious! love it!