Monday, December 21, 2009

Knotts!

Hubs and I really, really wanted to go to Disneyland with Lila to see the Christmas decorations, but we decided to wait till next year when she's a lil older. Sigh...I was totally looking forward to seeing Dland all done up!

Instead, my sis took me to Knotts. We were able to get in free cause she pulled some strings. :P We had about 2 hours to go wild, and that is what we did! Wild enough for a baby to handle. Knotts was great for us because parking was free for the first 3 hours, and we got to get their famous chicken dinner to go. You can't beat that!

I was nervous about Lila's reaction to the rides, but she was LOVIN it! I have NEVER seen her sooooo giddy when she went inside the Snoopy bouncer. We were so amazed by how much fun she was having. My night camera skills suck big time...she looks like a ghost in these pics.





She did not move once! She bounced up and down and just laughed at all the kids jumping up and down.

Sadly we didn't get to ride the hot air balloon ride because Lila wasn't wearing shoes. (Rule Ride!) I had some in her stroller too, but it wasn't worth lugging my bag, camera, and Lila down a flight of stairs to get her shoes. I mean really..did that rule have to apply to a 1 year old?

Can't wait for my family Christmas party and Viva Las Vegas!!!

2 comments:

jangmi said...

Dland will be perfect for next year! maybe i should get a bouncer for L's bday party??? hahha yea right!

Stella said...

Awww sounds like she loved the bouncer..so cute!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!