Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jandi Baht

AHHHH I can't sleep. It's 10:19PM WAY PAST MY BEDTIME. A canker sore has developed in both sides of my mouth because of the lack of sleep. Do you want to know the reason why? I'm addicted to Boys over Flowers. Silly cheesy name for a Korean drama, but I'm hooked. I hate it and love it at the same time...thanks skinnyfat!

I keep tossing and turning in bed wondering if I should stay up watching these episodes on the computer until Lila wakes up for her midnight feeding. What do you think I end up doing????

3 comments:

jangmi said...

gosh...is it THAT good??? i'm scared to get started but i definitely got some time to kill right now. =)

skinnyfat said...

woooooooo!!!! hurry up and catch up to the new ones... so we can discuss! see you manana. i heart the young boys! ha ha.

jangmi said...

i had one post for the longest time but then gave up....i was bored today so i decided to make a 2nd attempt. haha we'll see if it lasts.