Sunday, February 15, 2009

First cold, first laugh, first Valentine's Day

Lila got sick this past week and also came down with an ear infection. It was so sad to see her sick because she wasn't her happy self. I'm so thankful she recovered quickly because I was one paranoid mama the past couple of days. Whoever invented the bulb syringe is one smart cookie!

Big sis came over this week to help me out and got the first chuckle out of Lila!!! We were both in shock and couldn't believe she could laugh already...hmmm was it a laugh or a double grunt? I'm now convinced it was a laugh because she did it again today with Won! I thought the coos were the cutest sounds, but the giggling is even better. Sadly I haven't been able to get a laugh out of her myself :(

We spent V Day with family. Cheesecake Factory take out! Yum! It's such a fun sight to see my niece and nephew doting on Lila. B is especially intrigued by her and is always wanting to look at her and feel her "bal go rak".

The lil ones:





I finally bought the Tiny Love Symphony in Motion Mobile with the remote control, and I LOVE THIS THING! Why didn't I get this sooner? Lila has been mesmerized by her mobile...she spent almost 30 minutes in her crib smiling and talking to the animals. She responds so differently to this mobile than her butterfly one.

If only I knew how to post video clips..something else I need to learn.



Happy 1st Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

jangmi said...

that mobile is HUGE!! hahahha!! it looks so cool though...if i had that, i would stare at it all day too. =) can we officially start a countdown for LB??? when will she arrive???

skinnyfat said...

just got in from a busy day out! celebrated vday today and went to south coast. will call u tomorrow after school. want to catch up!! i heard good things about the mobile too. someone gifted us one already. russ says he can't tell who lila looks like. is lila all better?

lilsprinkles said...

b's eyebrows look perfectly symmetrical (in the pix with s)!!!

jyang said...

yes, the tiny love mobile is a fav for EVERY baby! awww, she looks HECK-0-CUTE in the last pic!

Anonymous said...

awww..i love her hair!! she has so much of it too :)