Saturday, November 7, 2009

One week left....AHHHHHH

I was feeling overwhelmed with everything last week. I can't believe she's going to have her FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY! This is such a momentous occasion! I'm going to actually be singing Happy Birthday to my child! Crazy...it's still so surreal to me as I experience each milestone.

As it gets closer, I'm actually getting really excited. It was stressful in the beginning, which led to excitement in the end. Funny cause that's the exact way I was feeling for my wedding! I haven't seen so many of my friends all gathered together. I'm hoping I'll have some time to actually chit chat with each one.

The treat bags are finally done! Cupcake toppers are halfway done. My sign in table is finally together. Smash cake has been ordered. Entertainment has been booked...today. Last minute decision. Everything has to be last minute for me. Finally got around to altering Lila's hanbok so it will not be too long for her. Baby hanboks are so freakin adorable! I'm crossing my fingers she'll keep her matching hat on and not tear if off her head like she does with all her other hats and headbands.

Last thing on the list is to buy some Spanx! I was hoping that once the dohl came around I would be at my pre-preg weight, but sadly I didn't accomplish that. Darn the breastfeeding! If you didn't know this about me, I'm so good at crash dieting. I know it's not healthy, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do to fit into a dress!

5 comments:

Grace Y said...

I'm so excited to see what's in store for her birthday and see how much the little cutie has grown!! :) i LOVE spanx... they are seriously magic.

skinnyfat said...

i can't wait!!! i want to see lila in her hanbok and do her little doljabi thing. it'll be great! xoxo.

jangmi said...

i would let you borrow my spanx, but i think i might need it that day!! puhahaha! tell me, why do they have that opening in the crotch?? seriously, things that make you go hmmmm...

jyang said...

man, i am so behind on your blog due to my ms and not keepin up w/ everything! and omg gf you don't need to diet!!! you already look soo good so fast! you're the kind of women we'd like to throw a stone at ;). i couldn't get all my 1st baby weight off and now i'm preggers again. SHOOOOT! anyway, can't believe lila is gonna turn 1 and i can't wait to see how fabulous her party turns out!

sillie smile said...

you're crazy! you look great!! wish we could go to the dohl! :( turns out his parents arent' coming down till next week, but then my uncle passed away, so we'll be at his funeral anyway....

btw: did you check nordie's for spanx? i got mine there at some other sale, but haven't worn it yet. not that you need it!