Monday, November 2, 2009

Persimmon picking

I've been waiting soooooo patiently for my persimmons to ripen. They finally turned orange last month, but they were rock hard. I decided to wait a month before picking at them. The time has come, and I took two off the tree. It's been 3 days, and it's still rock hard. I'll cut into it tomorrow and see if it has that weird taste that makes your tongue feel fuzzy. I'm not a fan of hard persimmon...I only remember the super soft ones my grandma would give me.



Such a curious lil thing.

3 comments:

skinnyfat said...

yay. persimmons!!! wait until they're ripe or else it wil make you tongue feel weird. i love the gams!

jangmi said...

next time i go to your house, i'm gonna pick some...ripe or not! =) i'm taking thurs. off, wanna play?

jpeanut said...

YUM! i heart persimmons! sw's mom has a tree in her yard too! i wanna have a tree when i grow up...hee hee. and double nay on the fuzzy feeling. :P