Friday, March 13, 2009

Weeks of good food

Won is a good eater, but with certain foods he just won't touch like Thai and Dim Sum. All I know is he's missing out! For the past 3.5 years, I've had to eat Thai and Chinese without him...may it be with my friends or family or coworkers but never with him! I craved Pad Thai and Chow Fun noodles during my pregnancy and always had to get take out separately from him.

This week was filled with yummy food. Thai last week, Caesar's Mongolian Beef Buffet yesterday (similar to Genghis Khan at the mall), and Dim Sum today. ooooohhh yummy! I haven't had Shrimp Shumai for years, and the Trader Joe's Frozen Shumai doesn't cut it. My lunch dates have been with my sis and the twins, but it makes it easy because they follow Lila's schedule so I can go in and out.

Twins amusing Lila so mama can eat!


Her new fave going out toy:


At this rate, these hip hop classes are doing nothing for me since I'm not eating as healthy as I should be. I hate it..i love food too much..

3 comments:

lilsprinkles said...

i know...we've been eating out TOO much. need to go back to eating chick fila.

omg, b and s look so funny! esp b!

Anonymous said...

Is that a half-peeled banana? How cute!

skinnyfat said...

love that you guys be going to all those buffets! i can't imagine the two of you there! the thought of it makes me laugh.