Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Belated Easter!

And to think I was going to try to post once a month. Even that I can't do! I'm even behind on this Easter post that I started on Sunday. Now that I'm working, I'm very selective with what I do during my free time. I barely have enough time to take a shower in the evenings.

I had some quiet time while the girls were taking a nap, so it was nice to catch up on my blogs to see what everyone has been up to. Easter Sunday service was a blessing. The girls had fun in school and got to ride a train and take one small jump in the bounce house. I have a fear of bounce houses that are not fully supervised!!

Here are some recent pics of Lila at school.







From one half day to four full days, my how things have changed! She seems to be having a blast. Her fave part of school is the activity art table and going to the library. I'm such a bad mom though. I return the books late...go figure since I have all these late fines on my library card.

Anyhow, so now the big question that I get asked is, "How is work?"..and my response is always, it's fine. However, if I really contemplate on how work is, it's actually pretty great in comparison to my previous jobs. A 15-20 minute commute in the morning, my own office (just moved in on Good Friday!), flexible hours, NO MORE MONTH END OR YEAR END CLOSE!!! Woohoo to that! Though I do miss the days when I see these crazy munchkins 24/7...







Till my next post...

5 comments:

Jae said...

Aww...love the last picture! Still makes me sad that you're not at home! You're right...Lila looks so grown up! Omg...pretty soon she's gonna be in kinder!

skinnyfat said...

what! i thought you had officially given up on this blog. yes, still sad that you are not at home anymore, but i am so thankful that you have a GREAT schedule and that you work so close to home. can't get better than that!!

Amenda Beck Makeup Artist said...

boo to month ends. When will I ever get rid of those???

btw, looking at the first pic u posted, Lila has a friend at school that looks like a Korean Shigol Ajuhmah with a mad pamah muree!! love it!

Amenda Beck Makeup Artist said...

these are the times when you update your blog...ahem!

Anonymous said...

Will you be updating!!?