Monday, May 17, 2010

I finally found his twin

I've never been a Dancing with the Stars fan. I'm a huge reality tv show junkie, but for some reason I never got into DWTS. I got sucked in this season...maybe because I wanted to see Kate Gosselin fail or maybe because I had a secret crush on Evan Lysacek!

Every time I saw Evan dance, I kept thinking to myself that he reminded me of someone. It finally clicked today! Hello, Lee Min Ho from F4!!!! I'm watching yet another K Drama, Personal Preference, which features Lee Min Ho. Still hot as ever. :P





Do you see the resemblance or it just me?

A better pic of Evan...



Drool. Is he gay??

I will forever be a teeny bopper.

3 comments:

Stella said...

I see the resemblance! And no, he's not gay! He's dating Nastia Liukin!

sillie smile said...

i see resemblance too, but more so, i was CRACKING up at your post :)

mans said...

omg. i finally started reading this blog and u r such a friggin dork dude haha. Don't ever make fun of my Bejewelled games again otherwise, I'll bring this post up! HAHAHA