Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2 Months

Our lil girl is already two months! I can't believe it! She weighed in at 11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23 inches long. Lila is cooing and giving us smiles everyday. We do tummy time every morning which she didn't like doing last month, but now she's hanging in there for a few minutes.



What I'm really ecstatic about is that she's been sleeping for at least 5 hours at night. After that long stretch, I still have to wake up every 2-3 hours to nurse which is bearable because I catch up on my Fresh Prince re-runs and Punk'd! I swear they replay the same episodes every week.

I can't believe how fast she's growing! She's been very busy the last few weeks - trips to Target, to my sister's, to the lake to feed the ducks, to the mall w/ friends... does it get easier or harder when they get to the crawling stage????

Lila ~ 2 months

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! She's so stylish already! adorable!!

jangmi said...

it goes by so fast!! i can't believe she's already 2 months...can we play again?? i wanna feed the ducks too!!

sillie smile said...

wow, she's SO cute :) love the outfit and excited to meet her!!

lilsprinkles said...

omg! she looks so much like won in the last picture!

jyang said...

aww...time does fly, doesn't it?! and i would say it gets harder when they're mobile. they're in everything and you have to watch them more but it def gets fun too! enjoy it now while they just stay in one place! =)